THE BEST WATERFRONT
West Lake Village in East Hollywood
1505 Yellowheart Way, Hollywood, Florida 33019.
Two-story Townhome with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
2 Car Driveway / 2,052sf Lot
Qualifies for FHA 3.5% Down Payment Financing
Looking for a great location with plenty of space indoors and outdoors?
Look no further. This is it! Call us now to see it.
Offered at $367,000
Call Ben Giordano @ (561) 929-9955
Buy directly from Ben & get the lowest price* + $2,000 for closing.
* Unlike the competition, our company does not charge both sides of the commission when a buyer comes to us directly.
As a result of the savings in commission, the seller can accept a price lower than when a second agent is involved.
Desirable West Lake Village updated 2 story townhome that exudes pride of ownership!
Low HOA fee of $312/month! Includes guard gated entrances, roving security, onsite management, common areas maintenance, landscaping and amenities.
Home Built: 1995
2-story: Downstairs: Living, Dining, Kitchen, 3rd Bedroom, Full 3rd Bathroom, Laundry & Storage Room and private outdoor courtyard. Upstairs: Master Bedroom with its bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub, and 2nd bedroom with its private en-suite 2nd bathroom.
Home Size: 1,604sf Living/1,626sf Total
Land Area: 2,052sf / Private Lot.
Please review the pictures below to fully appreciate this home.
- Just one mile to famous sandy Hollywood Beach, its broadwalk and its restaurants, bars, shops, hotels, entertainment... The broadwalk is approximately 2.5 miles long and is great for walking, jogging, skating, biking... while enjoying the ocean breeze.
- The City of Hollywood West Lake Park is located at the north entrance of West Lake Village and offers canoe and kayak rentals, racket ball practice courts, picnic areas...
- The Dania Beach fishing pier is less than 2 miles away and features two restaurants and plenty of parking.
- Dr. Von D. Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park is less than 2 miles away in Dania Beach and is a popular location for swimming, fishing, boating, hiking, bicycling and picnicking.
- Less than one mile to the Hollywood Beach Golf Club, a public 18 hole course.
- 1.5 miles to Downtown Hollywood and the Arts Park on Young Circle. Downtown Hollywood is several blocks long along Hollywood Boulevard and Harrison Street and features many restaurants, shops, dance clubs/bars... Arts Park is a large circular park that features concerts and events throughout the year and is a popular destination for adults and children alike.
- Two Publix grocery stores serve the community, one on Young Circle and one on Sheridan Street. A Walmart neighborhood Center is nearby on Sheridan Street
- The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is less than 4 miles away.
- Las Olas Boulevard's entertainment and dining destination is about 6 miles north.
- Aventura Mall and the Gulfstream Racing, Casino and Dining are less than 6 miles south.
- Interstate 95 is less than 2 miles west.
West Lake Village Community Features
- 2 guard-gated entrances, south from Johnson Street and north from Sheridan Street.
- Lushly landscaped community with a large central lake and mature trees making walks more enjoyable.
- Roving patrols by a private security company and the Hollywood PD give peace of mind to the residents.
- Pet friendly community. Fenced dog park for pet lovers and their pets to make new friends.
- Community clubhouse with large pool, spa, fitness room, onsite management office, and activity room.
- 4 tennis courts with 2 half basketball courts.
- Covered children playground with sand box, swing sets and grass play area.
- No screening or application required from buyers.
Exterior and General Features of the Home
- Hurricane accordion shutters.
- Tile roof and neutral exterior colors enhance curb appeal.
- 2 car paver driveway.
- Large private courtyard perfect for entertaining or grilling and dining al fresco.
- Central A/C 2016
- Washer & Dryer replaced in 2018
- Kitchen appliances 2016
- Water Heater 2012.
- Visually pleasing modern color scheme throughout the home.
- All windows have blinds and decorative curtains.
- Updated kitchen in 2016. Features shaker style wood cabinets, glass backsplash, granite counters and stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances. Drawer feature soft close tracks. Window above kitchen sink. Plantation shutters for . the windows in the kitchen.
- Eat-in area in the kitchen overlooking the private courtyard.
- Living and dining area with sliders to access the courtyard.
- Storage under stairs.
- Spacious 3rd bedroom with wood floors and full length closet.
- Full bathroom with glass enclosed shower and updated vanity to serve downstairs bedroom and guests.
- Laundry/storage room.
- Large and bright master bedroom with wood floors, vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet and spacious bathroom featuring a soaking tub and a separate glass enclosed shower.
- 2nd bedroom with vaulted ceiling and en-suite bathroom with shower/tub. Updated granite vanity and glass shower enclosure.
Please review the pictures below to fully appreciate this home.
Community Photos (Click on Photo to Enlarge)
Exterior Photos (Click on Photo to Enlarge)
Interior First Floor (Click on Photo to Enlarge)
Interior Second Floor (Click on Photo to Enlarge)
West Lake Village public schools:
Note: Children may not be assigned to the public school closest to their home. School Board policies regarding overcrowding or other boundary policy decisions affect school boundaries and school boundaries are subject to change. Please contact the Broward County Public Schools at (754) 321-0000 or (754) 321-2480 or visit their website for the most current school assignments.
If you are looking to enjoy the area attractions with your children and/or guests, we have assembled a helpful listing of things to do. Calling ahead is always advisable to ensure that the activity is suitable for your group.
To find additional information on these attractions simply click on the links below.
Dine, Walk, Shop and Nightlife
Fort Lauderdale Beach Walk (A1A north of Las Olas Blvd.)
Hollywood Beach Broadwalk (Sheridan St to Jefferson St)
South Beach - Ocean Drive (North of 5th Street)
Nature and Children
Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
Anne Kolb Nature Center and CB Smith Park
Miami Children's Museum
Miami Frost Science Museum
Coral Square Mall
Further up the Road
Copyright © 2019 - The Best Waterfront Realty - All Rights Reserved