THE BEST WATERFRONT
Maplewood in Coral Springs
9762 NW 18th Street, Coral Springs, Florida 33071.
Waterfront 4 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / Pool
2 Car Garage + 6 Car Driveway / 10,800sf Lot
Looking for a great location with plenty of space indoors and outdoors?
Look no further. This is it! Call us now to see it.
Offered at $425,000
SOLD 6/15/2018 for $410,000
Thinking about selling? Call us now and
experience our different brokerage approach.
Desirable Maplewood updated waterfront home that exudes pride of ownership!
No HOA fees or association to deal with!
Home Built: 1981
Single Storey: 4 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms + Family Room + Den + Laundry
Home Size: 2,411sf Living/2,929sf Total
Land Area: 10,800sf / Waterfront Lot
Updated and well maintained home in a quiet yet very well located neighborhood. Short drive to all shopping, dining and highways. Formal dining and living rooms, large family room, kitchen with bar... Please review the pictures below to fully appreciate this home.
Exterior and General Features
- Hurricane accordion shutters.
- Lushly landscaped yard that provides great curb appeal and several fruit trees.
- Serene and private canal setting with beautiful views.
- Large paver-ed pool deck with electric sun shade with wind sensor. Great to soak up the sun or entertain.
- Salt water pool.
- Sprinkler system uses canal water to save on water bill.
- Whole house water filtration and softening system.
- Barrel tile roof (2001).
- Whole house power generator ready (wiring and 10,000 gallon propane tank).
- Circular concrete driveway provides parking for 6 cars in addition to the 2-car garage.
- Newer AC unit (2016).
- Newer top of the line water heater (2017).
- Updated with wood-look ceramic floors, knock-down ceilings (no ugly popcorn), crown moulding, new paint...
- Wood cabinets and granite counters in kitchen. Kitchen also features an insta-hot water dispenser, a reverse osmosis water filtration and small bar counter.
- Large master bedroom with walk-in closet and spacious bathroom.
- Visually pleasing modern color scheme throughout the home.
- Oversized family room with space for dining area.
- Laundry room inside.
The home is located across Tara Park, a large public park with playground, swing sets, and plenty of grass to run around, play ball, frisbee... The New River Greenway walk/jog/bike path that leads to Markham Park & Target Range is accessible right across Tara Park.
Location is minutes to Sawgrass Expressway, WholeFoods, Publix, Home Depot, WalMart, Coral Square Mall, restaurants, shopping... Sawgrass Mills Mall is 20 minutes away. The Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport is 30 minutes away via the Turnpike and I-595.
Exterior Photos (Click on Photo to Enlarge)
Interior Shared Areas (Click on Photo to Enlarge)
Interior Bedrooms (Click on Photo to Enlarge)
Maplewood public schools:
Note: Children may not be assigned to the public school closest to their home. School Board policies regarding overcrowding or other boundary policy decisions affect school boundaries and school boundaries are subject to change. Please contact the Broward County Public Schools at (754) 321-0000 or (754) 321-2480 or visit their website for the most current school assignments.
If you are looking to enjoy the area attractions with your children and/or guests, we have assembled a helpful listing of things to do. Calling ahead is always advisable to ensure that the activity is suitable for your group.
To find additional information on these attractions simply click on the links below.
Dine, Walk, Shop and Nightlife
Fort Lauderdale Beach Walk (A1A north of Las Olas Blvd.)
Hollywood Beach Broadwalk (Sheridan St to Jefferson St)
South Beach - Ocean Drive (North of 5th Street)
Nature and Children
Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
Anne Kolb Nature Center and CB Smith Park
Miami Children's Museum
Miami Frost Science Museum
Further up the Road
Copyright © 2018 - The Best Waterfront Realty - All Rights Reserved